Wednesday, March 20, 2013

PIN-FACT-CHECKER: Teeth whitenin'

This is my first of many "PIN-FACT-CHECKERs".

I've decided to put some of the more popular Pins to the test. So here we go!

I saw this pin recently and instantly peaked my interest. 
I'd seen it pinned several times before and always freaked me out.
The thought of putting hydrogen peroxide in my mouth sort of sounded crazy.
Needless to say, I'm uber into home remedies and doing things a "better" way so I thought I'd give it a try.

AND tada.........





It WORKED!

Here's my before and afters. I tried to find pictures with similar lighting so they would be as accurate as possible.


I saw a very noticeable difference in shade after only about 2 brushings.

Now I'm no dentist, so don't sue me if your teeth fall out or you die...

That being said....beauty has it's risks and "MAMA, I'M A RISKY GIRL!"

CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment