Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Goin' Out!


Sometimes it takes a momentous event to get me out of my pajamas in a day.

Some of which include (but are not limited to):
* Someone wiped a booger on me,
* I’ve been in them for 2 days already and about to wash a load,
* Had to clean baby spit up with my shirt,
etc...you get the point.

BUT then there are those times when I have PLANS!
...Plans to actually GO SOMEWHERE!
I’ll be seen and let’s face it, probably judged (whether by other moms or by 20 year olds...equally as nerve-wracking) and need to look like I have my sh*t together.
These are the times I live for. Nothing better than calling a babysitter to come early so I can actually bathe and GET READY!

So call your babysitter and grab a bottle of your favorite vino.
We’re Goin’ Out!
This is the REAL SUGAR AND SPICE.


CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment